Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Eastside Subaru | Seattle, Tacoma, Renton Subaru dealer located in Kirkland, Washington | New & used cars, trucks and SUVs.

Eastside Subaru Seattle, Tacoma, Renton Subaru dealer located in Kirkland, Washington New & used cars, trucks and SUVs.

A 2007 RAV4 $22,399 with 3000 miles.

I found this site through Red Flag Deals on one of the forums. Here is what someone said about the deal they got from Eastside Subaru.
"Hi All,
I just wanted to chime in here. I just bought an 08 Tribeca through Zach and Becca at Eastside Subaru. Zach is definitely a straight shooter, no doubt about that. I had originally wanted to deal with Joe Spitz at Carter Subaru, but it's just so hard to get a hold of him b/c he's with customers or on the phone. When I do speak to him over the phone, he's awesome and knowledgeable. But he's so busy, so for me, I felt it was hard to get that extra little help and attention. Zach and Becca at Eastside Subaru helped me out and even beat Joe's excellent price. So as an alternative, Zach and Becca at Eastside Subaru is an excellent alternative. Don't get me wrong, Joe Spitz is awesome, and I definitely don't want to take anything away from him. Just my 2 cents.

And another post:
Have to agree with Andy, Zach is very quick and helpfull. I was looking for an 2007 Tribeca and even though he could not find me the one I wanted, Zach was extremely helpfull and quick to respond to any and all question.If you're looking around the WA area give him a call atleast to see if they can beat the price.

No comments: