Saturday, September 22, 2007

BMW X5

Quote from one of the posts on the forum about a recent purchase of an X5

2007 Bmw X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealcatcher
how much did u pay? any duty?It isn't brand new. The US
dealer can't sell Canadian any new BMWs.I found the near mint certified X5 4.8.
It has 6k miles on speedo. and has all packages except Techno packages. A
similar new car in Canada is selling $82500 plus GST, PST and Extra TAX on V8.
It will bring the total close to 100K. Mine is listing at US $64500. and I got
it at US$60500. You don't need to pay any duty since it is made in US. no PST
since it is pre-owned. and no$3000 V8 Tax since the car is put in use before
March,07. Only GST being charged about CAD $3800. I really don't know how much I
saved, but i know you can't never get such a bargain here in Canada. BMWs in
Canada is so overpriced. I also saw lot of 06 BMW 325i in the dealership while I
am waiting for the paperworks done. They are around $32000 with most 11k mile on
speedo. Good luck on finding yours. you can go to BMWUSA.com to search preowned
cars closer to where you live. Good Luck finding yours.

No comments: