Friday, November 2, 2007

The best Subaru offer yet

Whoa, it's been 2 weeks since I last posted well that does not mean there hasn't been any car news. Lets get on with it.................

Now here is how the dealerships do business with each other; cuthroat. all the better for Canadian shoppers.

Originally Posted by ManchSubaruDealer
Hi Guys,For those of you that don't know me, my name is Xan
Peterson. I work at the #1 Subaru dealer in New England called Manchester
Subaru. I decided to arrange my own group buy, or sale in my case, because I
want this one to be organized in a way that I can handle it in orderly fashion.

I want to set a few things straight before I get started.

1) Van Bortel does pay less for their cars because I am part of Subaru of
New England while they are part of Subaru of America. On average, I pay anywhere
from $400 to $500, sometimes more, than they do, yet my pricing is still lower
than theirs...

2) When you receive pricing from Van Bortel, including accessories, they
are using what is called "port installed" accessory pricing. I, on the other
hand, am using "dealer installed" accessory pricing. The advantage to port
installed accessory pricing is that you get a huge discount on the part
installed, usually equal to the labor to install the part sometimes even more.
The disadvantage is you can only get this port installed pricing if you order
the vehicle. This ordering process may take anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks, I don't
care what Van Bortel says. The dealer has absolutely no control over the
ordering process. If you don't care about the wait, and want to order a vehicle,
I can quote you an ordered price. When you email me just ask for the special
ordered price.

3) Van Bortel claims my rebates and dealer incentives are better than
theirs. This is not true, I have seen their rebates and their's are actually
better than mine on most vehicles. The only vehicles that have the same rebates
and dealer incentives for both of us are the Tribecas and Imprezas. I remind
you, that he pays at least $400 to $500 less per car than I do.

4) The only paperwork needed to cross the border, for a new car, are the
certificate of origin, bill of sale, and re-call clearance letter. I provide you
with ALL of those. Certain border crossings have different rules on how they
accept them. Some accept faxes, others courrier packages, and some require you
to bring them in person. You will need to call the border crossing you plan on
going through to find out what is acceptable. Once your paperwork is at the
border crossing, you have to wait 72 hours, not business hours, to cross.

5) I am not here to mess around. I am serious about selling cars. I only
ask you be as serious as I am. I need to know exactly what vehicle you're
interested in and what trim level. I need to know if you want a manual or
automatic transmission. I need at least two color preferences so I can check for
availability, and any accessories you want. Last, I need to know if you want to
order the car or not.Here's what I'm offering. I will provide you with the rock
bottom price right upfront.
My pricing is all inclusive. No other fees, besides transportation closer
to you if you choose that method, will be added to this price. I will arrange
for transportation close to the border, if you pay, or you can pick it up in New
Hampshire, at no charge. I provide you with a FREE 20-day temporary plate upon
delivery that is good all throughout the United States and Canada. Your first
tank of gasoline is FREE. I will add any accessories you want. I am familiar
with the process of exporting vehicles to Canada and even provide you with ALL
the necessary paperwork to cross the border. I can answer ANY questions you have
about exporting a vehicle to Canada. I am very upfront and will not steer you
wrong, just ask tico 1948 he picked up his new Tribeca just last week. Anyone
that is interested can email me at manchester@subarumail.com or call me
toll free at (888)223-7455. Just make sure you mention my name. I hope to hear
from you soon.Thanks,Xan Peterson(pronounced ZAN)

No comments: