Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2003 GS300 SportsEdition White on Saddle NYC



2003 GS300
Color: White Exterior/Black Interior/Camel Leather
Miles: 78,000
Condition: Everything Stock

Price: $19,000 OBO

Problem Areas: Nicks on the rear bumper from stupidly parking in Manhattan, hence the car being in a garage in Long Island.

Oil has been changed every 3k @ Full Throttle with Royal Purple (any grease monkeys welcomed to taste the oil), pampered since the day I got her. I am the second owner, traded in my Q45 for this rare beauty. Inspection has been done and is good till August 2008. I can't think of a single problem with the car, everything is puuurfect. There are legal tints all around. Email me at flufferious@gmail.com for more info, set-up some time to look.

Found this on Club Lexus Jan.2/08 and it is a price reduction. The car is in NY