Thursday, January 31, 2008

How real estate is affecting one car owner

Here is a post on a thread at Club Lexus that I just had to read more of, it starts out with:
Hello my fellow GS driving/owning/admiring brother and sisteren.

Today, I got a call and I have to make one of the toughest decisions ever. Do I sell my baby (that I have worked SO hard for) in order to help my mother with saving her house, or do I try to find other means of helping her get the money?

Obviously I am going to help her either way, but should it have to come down to my baby? I've only owned her for 5 months, just started to make her my own and mod it, and now I'm faced with selling her, just to help out.

Have any of you ever been faced with a decision like this?



For more about how this owner dealt with the problem and even more interesting how the problem started go here.

No comments: