Thursday, March 20, 2008

98 GS400 61k miles. Like new!

Well, the GS just is not getting driven as much as I like and my daily driver pickup truck is on it's last leg. I need to thin down the fleet, and unfortunatly, the fleet must include a truck.

The GS must go for now.

Here are the details:

1998
GS400
61,xxx miles
Gold exterior, tan interior
'01 tails
'06 Lexus wheels (17")
No nav
Pioneer audio
The vehicle is in very good condition. Few small scratches on the front bumper, but nothing major.
Everything on the car works.
Never been wrecked.

I love the car and hate to see it go.

I'm looking for $14,000, which is kbb wholesale in "good condition". I will accept resonalbe offers. Don't lowball me. I'm asking a fair price. The car is in great condition.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will email you pictures.

The car is located in the Phoenix, Arizona area.


No picture. This was first listed in Oct and is still for sale. I like it because of the low miles and V8 engine as well as being well looked after.

No comments: