Saturday, March 29, 2008

99 GS300-Diamond White Pearl with gray interior- in the Orange County area


I've been going back and forth on this, so now my beloved GS is for sale.

Asking $10,800 obo. Make me a reasonable offer. Depending on my urgency, I may sell it for that price.
Please be kind though since I do love this car and going to let it go, not get rid of it.
I want the next owner to love this car as much as I do.
I'll get more pictures up.
Interior is stock. No rips or tears on the seats, only broken seat pipings.

-1999 Lexus GS300
-Diamond White Pearl (051) with Gray Leather Interior
-Clean title
-147,xxx miles-Very well taken care of
-Front bun warmers
-AC is still very cold.
-Already registered till March 2009.

-Major 90k service performed, all other maintenance performed as indicated.
-Replaced oem lower ball joints around 100k
-Daizen front control arm bushings
-Replaced Throttle Position Sensor and Accelerator around 50k
-Replaced starter around 70k
-Replaced door lock actuators around 90k as a precaution since I had a hookup. It didn't go out on me.
-That's it, very reliable.
You're more than welcome to bring your mechanic or bring it to a lexus dealer for inspection

PLUS

-Xenon headlights
-Yellow foglights
-2001 Grill
-2001 Taillights
-Chrome exhaust tips
-ALL 4 keys included (2 master, 1 valet, 1 wallet).
-Manual

-Sorry, Zauber Gettins will not be for sale......not yet. Check back in the wheels classified.
-Will come with 16" stock wheels-not pictured.

BONUS:
For Club Lexus Members only!!!

-RMM fiberglass sideskirts, unpainted. Excellent fitment. See attached picture from previous owner.
-PIONEER DVD PLAYER to replace the stock radio since the LCD went out.

Was on Teins CS, but hasn't been lowered. Comes with stock suspensions.


Good value and the owner is still open to offers. The wording is very personal but a sale is a sale and regardless of what is said and how it is said this owner is still wanting to "get rid of" his car. This is not a good or bad thing just reading between the lines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this car still for sale?

Anonymous said...

I just posterd. Here is my email
m0ntessorim0m@sbcglobal.net Did you find the car you wanted? This is so the car I want to replace my last one that got totaled by my daughter last month. White tinted, spoiler, dark leather interior. My last one was the same except it was tan or gold? Same color as my husbands company sienna 07

Anonymous said...

birkin bag
goyard outlet
off white nike
kyrie 8
kyrie irving shoes
yeezy outlet
Travis Scott Air Jordan
hermes
ggdb
off white clothing