Sunday, March 16, 2008

FS: 2002 SC430 black/saddle w/ 100k warrante



I have a really clean 2002 SC430 black on saddle interior. I love the car but Im getting married and need a bigger car. Car is in mint condition with NO ACCIDENTS NO repairs NO paints, nothing whats so ever. Clean title. Car was a garage queen and had only 25k miles the first 4 years. Currently the mileage is only at 46,000 miles.
The exterior I would rate 9 out of 10 because its a black car. The best part is the interior. The interior is SUPER clean, infact cleaner than the exterior, I would rate it 9.5 out of 10. Passanger seat is like new and so is are the back seats. I always sat on a bottom cushtion and rarely on the leather, so the drivers seat doesnt have much wear/tear either. After a couple of years of wear/tear leather seats get shiny if you dont take care of them. My leather seats still look new with out the shine. My car is still in warranty, comes with a 7yr or 100k lexus warrantee which was purchased when the car was purchased. Completely transferable. Suspension was upgraded to OEM 2006 shocks/struts and springs. In 2005 Lexus upgraded the SC430 suspension so I upgraded mine. Car also has OEM 2005 star caps. Also has 2006 OEM LED taillights. Rear brakes were done 10k miles ago. Car has NEVER been lowered or modded.

You really have to how clean the car is in person.
Asking $33,900 Im pricing it in reflecting the condition.
call me 213-477-4828 or email me at veilstylez@yahoo.com. I am located in Burbank, CA.


I like this vehicle for its colour combination black w. saddle leather and low miles. I must like this car, I think I've posted it twice.