Friday, April 25, 2008

LS430 for sale ultra luxury

I have 2003 LS430 ultra luxury with 52k. Excellent condition. I had bought extended warrenty until 100K. I live in the SF Bay Area. I have ipod intergration installed too. NEW Navigation DVD installed in Nov. Any interest PM me. I am Looking around 37K.

Find the CL ad here.

This is how this LS430 ad started out but this is where it ended up;

Get real dude... I got my 04 ultra mint for 38k almost 2 yrs ago (much less miles) at dealer, not Private Party...

KBB.com

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4D

Excellent
$29,510
Good
$27,935
Fair
$25,795

Mileage: 52,000
Engine: V8 4.3 Liter
Transmission: 5-Spd Auto Overdrive
Drivetrain: RWD

Selected Equipment Change Equipment
Standard
Auto Climate Control AM/FM Stereo Traction Control
Power Steering Cassette Leather
Power Windows CD Auto-Changer Dual Power Seats
Power Door Locks Dual Front Air Bags Moon Roof
Telescoping Wheel Front Side Air Bags Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control Anti-Lock Braking

Optional
Ultra Luxury Pkg

Blue Book Private Party Value
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

There is some great info in this post about the LS400/430 model
__________________


No comments: