Friday, April 25, 2008

Socal: '98 SC300 Platinum Metallic / Blk leather 128k mi


Hey everyone I'm selling my 98 SC300 platinum metallic on black leather. It has a CLEAN title and has never been in an accident. I'm the second owner who purchased it from an elderly lady who took excellent care of it.
The car has been maintained since day one at Longo Lexus with records to prove it including the timing belt & water pump. It currently has 128M and doesn't have a single problem. The paint is shiny and in very good shape with the exception of a few scratches here and there. The body has a few dings and a small dent near the gas door (hardly noticeable due to the paint color). The interior is also in great shape. The black leather has normal wear for a 10yr old car with no rips. I swear blk leather SC's have a waaay more luxorious feel.
The sound system has been upgraded with Diamond Audio 4" Hex series components with silk tweeters. I removed the stock sub and installed a custom 10" box but is not currently hooked up. Suspension & handling is a great deal to me so I replaced ALL control arm bushings with the expensive Vlamos VFT (best bushings money can buy). That's 16 bushings total! Also changed out the steering rack bushings with Vlamos as well. The old shocks were replaced with brand new OEM's with original springs. And Daizen front & rear swaybars finish it off. All suspension upgrades have less than 5000miles. Tires are Toyo proxes with good tread left. That's all I can think of for now but will add anything I forgot.
My asking price is $8,800 or best offer. I'm located in Socal 562 area. Thanks for looking.

See ad here.

After looking at the SC300 in Vegas I am now an expert in Sc's, well maybe not quite yet. This SC has some good value. It is a '98 with all of the SC additions on it, it has 128k miles a reasonable amount, the after market stuff placed on it is impressive as it is a completely refurbished suspension system. The present owner is the second one which is good considering the car is 10 years old. Now if it is a non-smoking car then all the better.