Saturday, May 31, 2008

99 GS400, loaded, Navi, tint, spoiler, 130k miles - 11k


Here is the second black '99 GS400 and the ad is here.

I am selling my 99 GS400, and with my growing family I need to get a larger car (SUV). It has tan leather, NAV, heated seats, 6 disc CD Changer in glovebox. Moonroof, rear spoiler. Its loaded. I have done all the leather treatments, polishing and waxing, etc to keep it looking good. It also has the chrome stock 17" wheels.



Updates and modifications I've made...

Added 05 Tailights - had them professionally done to get orange turn signal to look red.

Added the L-tuned suspension package - Springs/shocks

Also added Magnaflow exhaust, with polished mufflers.

Tinted windows - 20% all around.

Please call me if you are seriously interested in the car ask for Brad (408)921-4837 Must sell ..... $11,000 obo Car and me are located in El Dorado Hills, about 20 minutes from Sacramento off of highway 50.

No comments: